The memory of your honeymoon in Phu Quoc will last forever with great comfortable stay at luxury hotel, visiting the non touristy area in Phu Quoc island and peaceful Sao Beach or together discovering the isolated stream in Duong Dong Reservoir.
- Enjoy your comfortable romantic and private honeymoon at La Varenda, the most luxury Resort on Phu Quoc Island located right on the beach.
- Relax on the private beach of the resort, one of the quiet and the most beautiful beach on the island.
- Using great facilities of the resort such as swimming pool, internet, gym and tennis course.
- Stay in Deluxe ocean view room at the resort with Roses, Candles, Chocolate and Wine on the first night in your room.
- Discovering Phu Quoc – the beautiful island have not been affected by tourism yet. Visit Ham Ninh Port, Sao Beach, Pepper plantation and fish sauces village.
- Discovering untouched romantic stream at Duong Dong Reservoir.
Day 1: Saigon/Hanoi – Phu Quoc
Our luxury car will pick up you at the hotel take you from hotel to transfer to the airport for the short fly to Phu Quoc, the most beautiful island in Vietnam.
Upon arrival, you will be picked up by our staff and transfer to La Varenda, the most beautiful resort in the island. A special deluxe room also ready for you with Roses, Candles, Chocolate and a bottle of wine at the resort. After the romantic private lunch at the beautiful restaurant in the resort, the rest of the day is belong to you to enjoy beautiful beach, swimming pool and great facilities in the resort. A cozy dinner in candle light at the restaurant of the resort will be a nice conclusion of the day. Overnight at La Varenda Resort.
Day 2: Phu Quoc
Today you have a whole day to take a tour to explore the largest but unspoiled island in Vietnam. Our first stop is An Thoi, the famous port in the south of the island. Then you will have chance to relax at Sao Beach. Indulge yourselves into the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam with the snow-white sand, and enjoy the quietness of the isolated beach. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will be guided to the black pepper plantation and fish sauce factory, which are the well-known specialty of the island. Then return to the resort. The rest of the day is at your leisure at the resort. Overnight at La Varenda Resort.
Day 3: Phu Quoc Island
Today you will have the whole free day to relax at the resort. There is an option to take a tour to Duong Dong Reservoir. After a short boat trip, you will have a chance to discover the most beautiful stream on the island. Untouched by the tourist, it is ideal place for you to enjoy peaceful time together in the middle of beautiful, serene nature. You also can enjoy the swimming in the crystal water on the stream before returning back to the resort. Overnight at La Varenda Resort.
Day 4: Phu Quoc
Today you will have another free day to do thing together in Phu Quoc Islands or relax on the beach.
Read more Vietnam tours and Laos travel guides, please visit our website. Please let us know if you have any questions or further information. You can also share this article if you liked it!