Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage city, is an outstanding example of the fusion of Lao traditional architecture and its urban structure built by the European colonial authorities in the 19 century. Luang Prabang’s unique and remarkably well-preserved townscape illustrates a key stage in the blending of these two distinct cultural traditions.
Highlights include impressive temples like Vat Visoun, Vat Aham, Vat Xieng Thong, and a weaving village at Ban Phanom, for a half-day trip. The full-day trip includes visits to the National Museum, Central Market, and a spectacular sunset view over the Mekong.
- Transportation from/to hotels in Luang Prabang.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Meal 1 lunch (Only for full day tour).
- Personal expenses such as cell phone, drinks, tip etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- French, German or Spanish speaking guides are subject to a supplement.